Hello my friends, how are you today? Hopefully always in good health. Talking about health, we really need to pay attention to our diet and the food we consume. Of course, to keep the body healthy and fit, apart from exercising, we also need to pay attention to what foods are good for the body. Now one of the foods that has many benefits is corn. Corn itself contains protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates, minerals, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and antioxidants. The content contained in corn has many benefits for our bodies such as smoothing the digestive tract, maintaining eye health, increasing bone strength, controlling blood pressure, and warding off free radicals.
NUTRITION FACTS IN THE CORN
- Complex Carbohydrates
- Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C
9 HEALTHY AND TASTY CORN PROCESSES
- Sauteed Corn. Sauteed corn is a practical preparation that you must try. The first step, boil the corn then saute with a little oil. Add flavoring and cook until cooked.
- Corn Soup. Corn soup is a soup preparation that is easy to try. To make it more delicious, you can add sausage or chicken pieces.
- Bakwan Corn. Of course this one food is familiar and we often meet. Yep Bakwan Corn is one of the processed corn made from a mixture of flour and corn which is then fried. Besides being suitable for accompanying satay time with the family, this food is also healthy, you know.
- Corn Pie. Apart from fruit, corn can also be processed into pies, you know. If you have never tried this one dish, it is a must to try it. Perfect for a children’s breakfast in the morning.
- Jasuke. This one food is certainly no stranger to us. Lots of jasuke snacks that are along the way. With a combination of milk, cheese, corn, and margarine, this food is very delicious and delicious.
- Grits. For those of you who are bored with the regular porridge menu, it’s a must to try grits. Surely this porridge is very healthy and delicious. Besides that, it is not difficult to make it. You only need corn, milk, and water, you can make your own grits at home.
- Roasted corn. Surely friends are familiar with this one food. Roasted corn is the easiest corn process to make. Only need corn as an ingredient, we can enjoy non-nebosenin processing of corn. This is really mandatory for those of you who haven’t eaten roasted corn for a long time to try it again.
- Corn Cake. Corn cake is one of the processed corn which is included in traditional snacks and is usually often found in street snacks. For those of you who have never tried this one food, you must try it once.
- Risol Corn. Friends really have to try to make corn risol at home. Besides being easy, corn risol is also very suitable to accompany our relaxing time with friends or family. The way it is made is by preparing plain bread and then filling it with steamed corn, cheese and mayonnaise. Glue using a beaten egg then fry until cooked.