Hello guys, this time I want to share a recipe for how to make almond milk. Surely many don’t know what the benefits of almond milk are, apart from its very fresh taste. Almond milk has many benefits for our bodies such as maintaining heart health, good for skin, strengthening bones, preventing cancer, accelerating breastfeeding, and many other good benefits. The way of making it is quite easy. How to make it? Let’s let’s go!
- 100gr Almond
- ½ gr teaspoon salt
- 600ml of boiled water
How to make:
- Wash the almonds thoroughly in running water and transfer to another container
- Sprinkle salt and soak in boiled water for 7-10 hours
- Pour in all the water and rinse again using boiled water
- Put the almonds in a blender and pour 600ml of water
- Sprinkle gr of salt
- Blend until smooth and water is white
- Strain the almond milk using a nut milk bag or another milk filter
- Squeeze it by hand. Make sure your hands are clean
- Pour the milk into a glass and almond milk is ready to drink.