This is a snack from antiquity which is delicious, sweet and crunchy. When I went home to Solo, I usually served colorful dumplings like that, and I just found out that there are many kinds of dumplings. Suddenly yesterday I wanted this snack to look for it in a shop around the house but no one was selling it and finally I took the initiative to make it, do you want to know how to make it? Let’s just continue.
- 300 grams of flour blue triangle
- 2 ½ tablespoons margarine, then melted
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 150 grams of sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon of powder backing powder
- 300 ml of cooking oil
How to Make:
- Pour the flour into the container
- Then add margarine, stir until well blended
- Add the eggs, sugar, vanilla powder, and backing powder then stir and knead until smooth
- After smooth, then shape, I happen to make it round, to size it according to taste, then coat with sesame seeds
- Then the frying pan and cooking oil are heated using medium heat, then fry the dough until golden yellow, remove and drain
It’s pretty simple, guys, how to make it and the budget needed is also not too bombastic, then if we make it ourselves the results are also more and satisfied to eat it. Good luck.