Do you like mom’s cooking?
When I was staying at boarding house, I like to miss my mom cooking, usually when I miss my mom, I call my mom and ask for recipes that I want. After knowing the ingredients needed, I bought it and I tried to cook it myself, so this time I want to share the recipe that I like, want to know? let’s just read the recipe.
- 1 packet of catfish, usually contains 4- 5 pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- 2 bunches of basil leaves
- 2 candlenuts
- 1 segment of turmeric
- 1 segment of Ginger
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, smashed
- 11 hot chilies, whole
- ¼ teaspoon of flavoring / powdered stock
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 400 ml of water
- 5 Green tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
How to Make:
- Wash the catfish thoroughly
- Puree garlic, onion, hazelnut, chili, lemongrass, turmeric, ginger, salt
- Slice green tomatoes and spring onions according to taste,
- Putiki basil leaves
- Heat a skillet and pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, wait until hot
- Then saute the spices until fragrant, add the fish, and add water then cover with a lid
- When the water is boiling, add the basil leaves, whole chilies, tomato slices, and green onion slices
- Add flavoring / mushroom broth, check the taste and wait for it to cook perfectly,
- If the taste is right, the yellow spiced catfish is ready to eat with warm rice, and the additional crackers are more delicious. Enjoy.
How? for ingredients and how to make it easy? This includes dishes that I like because the cooking process is boiled, it is perfect for me who is on a diet but want to eat well, even though there is a little oil, hehe. So, what dishes do you miss from mom’s cooking?