As long as there were WFH activities I was confused about what activities to do at home, because there were not to many office jobs and I could still handle it, finally I opened Youtube and saw the food vlogger eating viral crispy fish fillets, uh I wanted to, haha and finally I went to the shop to buy the necessary ingredients, today I want to share the recipe with you, please listen.
- 1 packet of catfish (I happen to get 5 pieces of fish)
- 1 segment of ginger (grated)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 200 ml of cooking oil
Wet Dough Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of water
Dry Dough Ingredients:
- 225 grams of spicy all-purpose seasoning flour
How to Make:
- Separate the catfish meat with the bones
- Wash the catfish, then add the grated ginger and salt, let stand for 3 minutes so that the spices absorb
- Cover the catfish meat with dry dough, then to the wet mixture and return to the dry dough, knead a little so that there is a kriuk, repeat until the last catfish meat
- Then heat the pan and pour the cooking oil, fry the fish until golden yellow using medium heat, then remove and drain.