SUPER EASY CIRENG RECIPES
Cireng is a typical Bandung food made from tapioca flour. Usually cireng is often sold on the side of the road at a price of 1000-2000s. With a chewy and savory texture, this food is preferred by many people. To make it too easy, with only 3 ingredients you can make your own cireng at home. Are you curious about how to make it? Come on!
- The pot
- 250 gr Tapioca flour
- Salt to taste
- Powder broth to taste
- Cooking oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 200 ml Water
- Puree the garlic then mix with water
- Add a tablespoon of tapioca flour, salt, and powdered broth then stir then boil until thickened
- Pour the stew into the tapika flour and stir
- Shape the dough according to taste and fry over medium heat
- Cireng is ready to be served.