SUPER SOFT TAKOYAKI RECIPES
How are you friends? The recipe this time is food originating from Japan, and is very well known in Indonesia. Yupp that's right, this food is takoyaki. Takoyaki is a food originating from Japan and is in the form of small balls with a diameter of 4-5cm. It's tasty and very soft in the mouth. The way of making it is really easy. Come see!
- Takoyaki mold
- Balloon whisk
- 200 gr Wheat flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Powdered broth
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Eggs
- Ripe octopus and cut into small pieces
- Chili sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Cooking oil
- Combine all the ingredients (flour, cornstarch, broth powder, ground pepper, salt, sugar, baking powder, and chicken eggs) then stir until evenly distributed.
- Add 500ml of water and stir until the texture is soft. For maximum smooth results, store the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Heat the takoyaki molds and pour 4-5 drops of oil into each hole
- When the oil is hot pour the takoyaki mixture and add the octopus chunks to the center of the takoyaki
- When the bottom is cooked, turn it over using chopsticks and rotate it so that it forms a round shape. Make sure all sides are cooked
- When it is cooked, remove the takoyaki then add the sauce and mayonnaise according to taste.
- Takoyaki is ready to be served