Turmeric acid is a herbal medicine made from turmeric, and tamarind is said to be effective to refresh the body or can make the body cool. There are also those who say that it is beneficial to prevent internal heat or thrush, and make the stomach cool.
- 25 grams of turmeric powder
- 250 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 pieces of brown sugar
How to Make:
- Pour the water into a pan, then boil the water
- Then add turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of tamarind sugar, ½ tablespoon of salt, and sliced Java sugar
- Cover, and wait for it to boil and evenly mixed
- If it has boiled, taste correction, if the taste is appropriate then remove and strain the cooking water so that the spices do not carry over
- If it has been filtered, turmeric acid ready to drink, this drink is very useful to reduce pain during menstruation.